Virtual reality (VR)
For the full experience, you’ll need to wear a goggle headset while viewing the video
- You can also view with only your phone screen.
- Download the YouTube app on your phone. Click on the YouTube link our team shares with you. When the video starts, a small goggles icon will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on the icon to put the video in VR mode.
- Then place the phone inside your headset. You can then move your head to look around like you would if you were on the site.
- If you plan to view the video using only your phone, don’t click on the goggles icon. You can watch the 360° video from your phone, desktop, iPad, or any other device. You can use the mouse to pan and look around.
- On a mobile device, you can use a finger to pan and look around or directly point the device to where you want to look.
- On a mobile device, the viewer can either use a finger to pan and look around or directly point the device to where the viewer wants to look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF0RhKZrhH8
Augmented Reality (AR)
Augmented reality (AR) is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information.
- It adds digital elements, like 3-D objects, sounds, videos, and graphics to the camera of your smartphone, creating the illusion that the holographic content is part of the world around you.
- All you need to do is:
- Scan the QR code with your phone or Click on the link attached to the article
- You can reach us via email at email@example.com